Contact Lenses One Day Citrine Crystal Daily
- Product Code: Contact Lenses
- SKU: E12456
- UPC: 11049200
- Price in reward points: 0.0000
- Hydration: 55%
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2 mm
- Replacement Schedule: Daily
- Usage Schedule: One Day
- Additional information: 1 box contains 10 lenses
How to put in contact lenses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry them well.
- Open your contact lens case and use your fingertip to put the first contact lens in your non-dominant hand.
- Rinse the lens with a contact lens solution. Note: Never use regular water.
- Put the lens on the top of the index or middle finger of your dominant hand.
- Check the correct side is facing up. The edges of the lens should turn up to form a bowl, not flip out. If it’s inside out, gently flips it. Remember: If the lens is damaged, don’t use it.
- Look in the mirror and hold your upper and lower eyelids open with the hand not holding the lens.
- Close your eye slowly and either roll your eye around or press gently on the eyelid to settle the lens in place.
- The lens should feel comfortable, and you should be able to see clearly after blinking a few times.
- If it’s not comfortable, gently take out the lens, rinse it, and try again.
- Repeat with the second lens.
- Bella Contact Lenses produced in a Medical Manufactury.
- FDA & CE approved
- UV Protected from harmful UV rays
- Biocompatible elements making the lens soft & comfortable throughout the days
- Lens Design, grants no-lens feeling
- Provides eyes with the oxygen it needs to stay white & healthy
- Different Categories available from Natural to eye enlarging
- Wide range of colors
- Celebrity’s choices
- the top-selling Color Contact Lenses
- 3 months disposable