Rio Back Magic Plus Massager
- Product Code: Massage
- SKU: PC34324
- UPC: 5019487084125
- Price in reward points: 0.0000
The posture corrector for the whole family.
The BackMagic is specifically designed to relieve back pain due to tight muscles, the loss of lumber curve and poor spinal alignment. Targeting the lumbar region of the lower back the BackMagic is an easy to use solution for spinal tightness and tension.
Use the BackMagic twice a day for only 5 minutes and your spine will become more flexible and your posture will totally transform.
You will be able to stand taller and look and feel better in just 10 minutes a day.
- Perform a five-minute stretch per session in your desired position.
- Two sessions a day are recommended, although you may enjoy using the BackMagic even three times a day.
- Pay special attention to your daily progress.
- Individual results may vary.
- Some users experience immediate relief and noticeable benefits, while others may take several weeks.
- Start by using the BackMagic for 1 minute twice a day.
- Even with this minimum amount of use you should expect to feel the effects as your body adjusts.
- As your flexibility and posture improve you may want to advance to Level 2.
- Progression to Level 3 should only be considered if you are highly flexible. i.e. you already do yoga, pilates, gymnastics or athletics.
How to use
- Sit with your back to the arch. Slowly lie back onto the Support Arch with your knees bent. The wide end of the unit should be positioned close to the base of your spine so that the Support Arch supports the Lumbar region of your back. Try to center your spine in the slot that is designed to cradle your spine and provide extra comfort.
Simple stretch position
- Relax as much as possible and breath normally. With your knees bent, rest your arms at your sides. This position provides the least amount of stretch and is the easiest to do when starting out. If a greater stretch is desired, proceed to the following positions.
Moderate Stretch Position
- Raise your arms over your head and shoulders and rest them as close to the floor as you can for an additional stretch. In time it will become easier, and you may be able to extend your arms fully and rest your elbows comfortably on the floor.
Maximum Stretch Position
- Extend your legs and arms fully. Remove the pillow from beneath your head for the maximum amount of stretch. Feel your back, shoulder, chest and abdominal muscles stretching, and concentrate on relaxing as much as possible.
Roll off and recover
- Roll onto your side and off the BackMagic. Sit up gradually and rest for 30 seconds before standing. Remember, you have just had a major stretch and you should allow your blood to move back down from your head to your heart, otherwise you may become dizzy.